Ipsos - Latest News [Page 1]

Carin Hercock appointed as Managing Director Ipsos

Tuesday, 8 May 2018, 1:32 pm | Ipsos

Research and marketing industry veteran to lead the prominent global insights brand in New Zealand May 8, 2018 Ipsos today announces Carin Hercock’s appointment as Managing Director, Ipsos New Zealand. More >>

Issues Monitor Reveals What is Most Worrying New Zealanders

Monday, 7 May 2018, 6:06 pm | Ipsos

Inaugural New Zealand Issues Monitor Reveals What is Most Worrying New Zealanders Auckland, 8 May 2018 – Global market research company Ipsos has released the results of the inaugural New Zealand Issues Monitor survey. Based on the influential Australian ... More >>

Ipsos study finds global misperceptions of equality

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 12:15 pm | Ipsos

International Women's Day: Ipsos study finds global misperceptions of equality and the need to Press for Progress More >>

Perils of Perception: Things Not As Bad As They Seem in NZ

Thursday, 7 December 2017, 4:35 pm | Ipsos

Auckland, 7 December 2017 – Ipsos’ latest Perils of Perception survey highlights how wrong the online public across New Zealand and 37 other countries are about key global issues and features of the population in their country. More >>

Satisfaction with Housing Supply Second-Lowest in Survey

Thursday, 26 October 2017, 10:02 am | Ipsos

• Results now released from the second Global Infrastructure Index survey conducted by Ipsos across 28 countries. More >>

Kiwis More Positive About Immigration Than Most Countries

Monday, 18 September 2017, 11:47 am | Ipsos

• New Zealanders are the most likely of 25 surveyed countries to feel that immigrants make the country a more interesting place to live. More >>

Almost half of New Zealanders want a change in government

Tuesday, 8 August 2017, 5:35 pm | Ipsos

Almost half of New Zealanders want a change in government and 43% feel that the country is headed in the wrong direction More >>

Industry Leader Joins Ipsos NZ Management Team

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 10:38 am | Ipsos

Highly respected market researcher Winifred Henderson joins Ipsos New Zealand in a specially-created role More >>

What New Zealanders think about Immigration

Wednesday, 12 October 2016, 3:09 pm | Ipsos

New Research From Ipsos Finds New Zealanders Are Amongst the Most Pro-Immigration in the World But Are Concerned About the Pressures Created. More >>

New Managng Director for Leading Market Research Company

Monday, 1 September 2014, 5:28 pm | Ipsos

Market research company Ipsos is pleased to announce the appointment of Diane Dickinson as new Managing Director for its New Zealand operations. More >>

Optimism Abound on Cusp of 2013

Thursday, 20 December 2012, 11:48 am | Ipsos

Optimism Abound on Cusp of 2013 Eight in Ten Global Respondents Expect 2013 Will Be a Better Year Than 2012, Up Eight Points Expectations of Next Year’s Global Economy Also Jumps Eight Points to 49% New York —As 2012 comes to a close, optimism ... More >>

What the World is Planning for New Year’s Eve

Thursday, 20 December 2012, 11:42 am | Ipsos

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 18, 2012 Popping the Cork: What the World is Planning for New Year’s Eve New York — While 9% of global citizens plan to sleep through the dawn of the New Year, the other 91% plan to be doing something to celebrate the ... More >>

Ispos Judged Most Effective Market Research Company in NZ

Tuesday, 28 August 2012, 10:44 am | Ipsos

Global market research company Ipsos has continued its unequalled record at the New Zealand Market Research Effectiveness Awards. Held every two years, the awards were held last Friday night, the 24th August at the Auckland Hilton. More >>

 

InfoPages Links

 
 

LATEST HEADLINES

  • PARLIAMENT
  • POLITICS
  • REGIONAL